[Chemin-noir] Chemin-noir website

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 09:57:29 PST 2005

thank you it looks good so far.

I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond with my new position at  work I
set and answer email all day. so I tend to avoid the computer  when I come
home.

so here is some more tidbits of info for you

Janet of Chemin Noir should be Ldy. Janet of North Keep (  she prefers to be
know as "of North Keep") Janet is our A&S officer her  email is
_DJMBS at aol.com_ (mailto:DJMBS at aol.com)  Phone number is  (918)-907-1431 she has the
following awards . AoA, Compass Rose, Sable  Comet(in service to the Shire of North
Keep ), Corner Stone of North Keep,  Crimson Star of North Keep.

Aoife of Chemin Noir is our Reeve

I have included a different gif of my coat of arms and my email  address is
_OttokarLuther at aol.com_ (mailto:OttokarLuther at aol.com)

Ld Igore has an  AoA he is 11th century Norseman transplanted to  Russia

Volkmar is the premier Archer of _Skarrgarðr_
(http://northern.ansteorra.org/skarrgard/)   15th century German
Kirsten   a 15 century German woman
Greylond  a 11th century Irish working/fighting with William  the Duke of
Normandy
Shayfuss    a 15th century  German

Ldy Gabriella de Amore  AoA  16th century French / Italian