[Chemin-noir] still looking for a placeto stay 11/30-12/3 for Tulsa visit

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 21:09:41 PST 2005

Heill and Health to all-
  I am still trying to find a place to stay for weds Nov 30th through sat Dec 3rd.  I will be back in town (Tulsa) for 2 doctor visits that have to do with rating me for disability in my Wal-Mart worker's comp case.
  True to form, Wal-Mart was supposed to have me a check last week to cover staying in town, but it has not shown up.  This happens all the time with me bi-weekly worker's comp pay as well.  If anybody can help, please contact me right away.  I am leaving weds morning, and my plane tickets are non-refundable.  Thank you in advance, and sorry for the mundane interuption.

  Robert Stewart  520-829-5312

  YiS,

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Barony of Tir Ysgithr
Kingdom of Atenveldt

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed