[Chemin-noir] goings on in Chemin Noir

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Nov 17 11:45:31 PST 2005

Hullo, Chemin Noir!

A while back, someone from the Canton had talked to me about taking over as
webmaster. I would be delighted to turn over the site I've built - or not, if
folks want to go in a different direction.

Currently the canton website is sitting on a sub-domain of one that Abe and I
own:  cheminnoir.northkeep.org

You are welcome to continue to use this domain, but for security reasons, I'd
have to post the updates until such time as Abe had configured a secure portal
for your webmaster's use.

If you want to use a different domain, that's totally cool, too.

Just let us know how we can be of assistance.

In webby, pictury, geeky service,

- Zubeydah