[Chemin-noir] Silk Banner Painting Class

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Apr 6 09:04:16 PDT 2006

Ok - as promised, HL Gilyan will be coming over from Mooneschadowe to teach a silk banner painting class for us.  The date is Sunday May 14th.  The time & location are yet to be determined.  Gilyan has given me a list of items needed for the class which you will find below.  Also below are links to the company where she buys her supplies.  The first link is for the fabric itself.  She's not sure which weight they have used in the past but she says that the thicker fabrics work better.  I will have a couple yards of the 12mm that I can share at the workshop.  I'm will also have the DYE-NA-FLOW Starter Kit shown on the second link and a tube of resist that will be available for sharing.  If you have any questions about any of the supplies you will need, please contact Gilyan at gilyanc at hotmail.com.  On that note, if anyone has an overhead projector we could borrow for that day.........................

Mercedes

http://www.dharmatrading.com/fabric/silk/habotai.html
http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/1605-AA.shtml?lnav=paints.html

white craft paper