[Chemin-noir] Scribal at Tamberlin's

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 10:24:36 PDT 2006

I've had a couple of people mention that they wanted
to give scribal a try.  Sooooooo.......

This Sat, 6/10/06 2pm, my house.

Ok yea I live in Tulsa (right across from pop library)
but I've got room for this kind of thing.
Directions: take your favorite way to the Northkeep
Pop Library (btw 21 & 31 on Garnett).  turn west onto
the road DIRECTLY across from the library (you can
drive straight out of the pop library parking lot to
this street).  Take the second right (north) onto
111th.  We're the only 2 story house on the right
(east side of road).  Tan house, green trim.  2513 S
111 E Ave, Tulsa.  My blue saturn coupe will be in the
driveway, I've got SCA stickers on it.  If you hit the
blue/gray house on the corner back up one.

I DO NOT have loaner brushes, but I've got paint to
spare & I've got some blank scrolls we can work on.
NO CHILDREN.  Sorry but kids & scroll painting just
don't mix.  No matter how great & well behaved they
are sooner or later they bump the table & hours of
work go in the trash.

Questions give me a call 918-521-1505.

Tamberlin