[Chemin-noir] New Squires

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 16:06:53 PST 2006

Thanks Angus

It should be his Excellence Sir Brion Thornbird Ap Rhys Master of the Laurel
you might know him better as Brian Price owner of Chivalry Bookshelf.
Knighted in Caid and was the King of Caid in A.S. XXII

he now resides in Steppes

If you would like to contact him I can give you his email or phone number

Ottokar