[Chemin-noir] How to Remove Yourself From This List

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat May 20 10:18:45 PDT 2006

This is going out to all the Lists that I maintain on the Ansteorran server.

    I've received a few emails from people who are receiving these lists but
haven't subscribed to them.  My best guess is that some in the past have
changed email addresses without bothering to unsubscribe from whatever
mailing lists they were on.  The list server would have suspended their
subscription when their mail started bouncing.  When the lists were moved to
the new server some of those accounts may have been reactivated.  If someone
else had subsequently received that old email address then they could start
receiving emails from a list they never subscribed to.

   This is just a guess.  There might be something else entirely going on.

    If you are receiving this email then you should have received an email
last week welcoming you to the list and telling you what your list password
is.  If for whatever reason you do not want to be on this list then click on
the link at the bottom of this email and follow the instructions to
unsubscribe from the list.
    If you don't have the list password the just reply to this message
asking to be removed and I will take care of it.  It will be faster though
if you remove yourself.

Robert

--
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please
everybody.  Bill Cosby

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan