[Chemin-noir] regarding Faire of the Harvest & Waterbearing

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Oct 11 21:14:29 PDT 2006

Heya all:

I'm a little concerned as I've heard from a couple different sources that
Faire of the Harvest has a whopping $0.00 budget for waterbearing.  Needless
to say, that's a little alarming!

Is the current plan to have no waterbearing services, as the weather will be
cool, if not cold, in November?

Or ... is the expectation that the waterbearers will pay for everything
provided out of their own pocket, as well as all disposable supply items?

Or... ? (I'm not sure what other option there is...??)

Please help me understand your goals and viewpoint, so I can best support
the efforts of the Canton.

Respectfully,

Zubeydah