[Chemin-noir] regarding Faire of the Harvest & Waterbearing

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 12:03:45 PDT 2006

we have no budget because we have no money of our own. Northkeep is already funding apx 1000 dollars to make this event happen. our plan was to place water coolers at the places that it was needed. However any volunteer services that the water bearing community wanted to give would be much appreciated.

a question for you how much would be needed to provide a simple water bearing pavilion. and if we could find donations to raise that amount would you be willing to head it up for us

Again I want to stress that we are not demanding  that the water bearing community do anything for us or bear any financial burden. I have way to much respect for what you do to try and strong arm you or be pissy

YIS
Ottokar
Squire to Earl Sir Brion
autocrat Fair of the Harvest