[Chemin-noir] FW: WBIC 4 Chemin Noir

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Oct 13 20:02:10 PDT 2006

At the request of Mehpare, I'm forwarding this message. Her email address is: tconnor at cherokee.org

-Zubeydah

----- Original Message -----
From: Traci Connor
To: House_Halfiras at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:46 PM
Subject: [House_Halfiras] FW: WBIC 4 Chemin Noir

First, will someone please pass on to the Autocrat or appropriate parties so that they may have my information and we may correspond? (much thanks)

Blessings and Felicitations,

Last year for the first Chemin Noir event, it was my honor to be the WBIC. I appreciated the experience so much that I volunteered for the same for this year's event before we event left the site. So I (Mehpare Jamilla bint Ejer, House Halfiras, Tahlequah, Northkeep) wish to reissue my offer to volunteer for WBIC for Chemin Noir's fall event.
I wish to offer this service with the understanding that a WB budget is basically non-existent. I will do my humble best to organize refreshment services for our fighters for this event. I do say "humble" and hope that it will suffice.

I have the support of my household, and wish to upkeep the tradition of Halfiras service and hospitality. I look forward to correspondence regarding plans, including requesting information of location (also, I forgot what the nearest town is to this event), where I can set up on the field, what, if any supplies/equipment Chemin Noir may have, and very importantly, the recruitment of at least 5 (five) area/local water bearers for this event (I do not include members of my household in this number, though I'm sure some of them will be available in one capacity or another).

Most will not receive this until after Namron Protectorate this weekend.
Apologies. My lord, myself, and the child we stole from the faeries will be day-tripping Protectorate tomorrow. I will also make my inquiries then.

With joy and respect,
Mehpare Jamilla bint Ejer

ATTN Halfiras: I'll continue with plans and minor requests next week. with love, Mehpare