[Chemin-noir] Chemin Noir August Populace Meeting

Kelandra Carmichael Kelandra_C at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 21 08:17:32 PDT 2007

Okay unlike the last few times where life has conspired against our
attendance we will definatley be at this months meeting come hell or high
water. We have laid out plans, broken open the coffers, and prepped all the
carriages for a fun filled evening visting all our firends in Chemin Noir.
We look forward to hearing about the plans for the demo and the upcoming
event as well as seeing all you bright shining faces.

We might even bring some people with us.

Kindly,
Ian