[Chemin-noir] Cracked Anvil 2008

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Dec 6 09:29:38 PST 2007

Just so you guys can check your calendars.  Smythekepe is a wonderful group and their events are usually not too far.  Cracked Anvil is a lot like our wInterkingdom so you might consider teaching a class - a&s or fighting - I'm sure it would be welcome.  I have Fred's email address somewhere - so if you're interested, let me know and I'll either pass it on or get you Fred's address.

Mercedes