[Chemin-noir] Hello!

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jun 5 11:09:35 PDT 2007

Quoting Becky Johnson <bjohnson at nordam.com>:
> Greetings!
> Let me introduce myself.  My name is Lady Rowan ni Quirke.

Hi Lady Rowan!

My name is Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya, and I am honored to be the pro-tem
Virtual Scribe for Chemin Noir. One of the things we have on our website is an
online OP and populace section.   (http://cheminnoir.northkeep.org/)

The site is a smidge out of date, but I'm working on getting it updated. I'd
love to include you and your family as part of the populace, if you're willing!

I also maintain an informal online OP for Northkeep as well, found at
(http://northkeep.org/). As Chemin Noir is a canton of Northkeep, I have CN
folks included in the NK op, too.

Please feel free to contact me off list for details.

Welcome to Chemin Noir & Northkeep!

-Zubeydah