[Chemin-noir] Hello!

Becky Johnson bjohnson at nordam.com
Wed Jun 6 08:30:52 PDT 2007

Your Excellency:

My thanks for the warm welcome.  It was wonderful to see you and HE
Kelandra again!  (And I thoroughly enjoyed the double-take you did when
you figured out who I was.....)

Yes, we do indeed go way back.  I did visit Calontir a time or two
during my sabbatical but Ansteorra is my home and visits North always
made me long for home.  I am looking forward to getting back into the
swing of it all and appreciate your offer of help in getting readjusted.

Roslin thoroughly enjoyed the puddles and has insisted on taking her
(now washed) tunic to bed with her since Castellan.  My husband is
talking about personas.  I'm still basking in event afterglow.   I think
it would be safe to say we'll be back.  I've mellowed a bit with age but
still the same old Rowan. :-)

In service,

Rowan