[Chemin-noir] Chemin Noir Populace Meeting

Kelandra Carmichael Kelandra_C at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 14:16:50 PDT 2007

We are very sorry may not be able to attend this months meeting as we will
be on the go Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week and Thursday night we
need to ready ourselves for Steppes that we leave for on Friday.

We will seek to get others to attend in our stead.

Kindly,
Ian and Kelandra
Baron and Baroness