[Chemin-noir] Harvest ' 07

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:11:06 PDT 2007

Good day to my most favorite event holders,

I noticed and what link I did manage to find, it looks as though the event announcement has not bee updated since last year.

I went to Pennsic and talked as I do about the wonderful things about Ansteorra.  Chemin-Noir was a main point in my conversations. A contingency from the Kingdom of Atlantia are seriously thinkin' of attending Feast of the Harvest.
They pointed out to me pre registration will be difficult since it looks as though the link refers to last year.

Information Retrieval / Information Dispersal (Movie Brazil) that's me....

C U soon,
Your Beloved Pookinator