[Chemin-noir] FOTH details...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Sep 18 05:33:33 PDT 2007

Sooo... I wanna get started on the Fair of the Harvest website.... but I have no details, other than location and date...

Who is the feast steward? Do we have a menu?
Who is in charge of children's activities? Do we have a planned series of events?

I've got the list of past champions.
I've worked up a really good map and directions on how to get to the site for folks coming from both OKC and Tulsa.

I'm going to be sponsoring a bread making contest, with a prize for the bread that wins the popular vote.

Gimme details, folks!  :)

-Zuzu