[Chemin-noir] [House_Halfiras] Re: FOTH details...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Sep 19 05:12:21 PDT 2007

Yay! info!

I am more than happy to host the page on the current Chemin Noir page I host already, under 'events'. :)

If I have your consent to embellish, I'll get all spiff.  I sent you the map yesterday - did you receive it? If not, let me know and I'll send it again.  Not sure if it's 'pretty' enough for print publishing - it's good for web publishing, though, for folks to print and bring with them.

Yes: I will absolutely pledge to sponsor a special Bread Competition.

On the Brewing:  PLEASE tell me that you have included Matthias of Namron! We had talked about him a while back, and this good gentle is very interested in helping with the brewing classes. (He is also donating bottles of his brew to the gift baskets)  I touched base with him at Triumphe, and he is still more than happy to help.

-Zubeydah