[Chemin-noir] FOTH details...

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 04:38:04 PDT 2007

Here is the Word document for the ad I sent in.  All information except the map is there.  Embellishment on the activities would be wonderful for the website.  Should be enough to get a solid start on the site.

Do you plan to host the page or do I need to acquire space on the Barony's server?

If you are drawing up a spiffie map, might it be also used on our Nov. Ad which reminds people of the event and provides a prominent map?  If so I will need a release form filled out as well so I may send that in in a week.

I still love the idea of the bread competition.

Thank you for your efforts,
Renault

Sooo... I wanna get started on the Fair of the Harvest website.... but I have no details, other than location and date...

Who is the feast steward? Do we have a menu?
Who is in charge of children's activities? Do we have a planned series of events?

I've got the list of past champions.
I've worked up a really good map and directions on how to get to the site for folks coming from both OKC and Tulsa.

I'm going to be sponsoring a bread making contest, with a prize for the bread that wins the popular vote.

Gimme details, folks!  :)

-Zuzu
<<<
Self Storage Options - Click Here.