[Chemin-noir] [House_Halfiras] Re: FOTH details...

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 21:48:37 PDT 2007

Wonderful!

I was wondering where the page was going to go, as soon as we get an address, we start publishing it on the lists.  Do we have someone that is good at embellishing with words that might help on the announcing of various web releases?

Embellish away!  As I am a member of the scribal guild, I do like vines. . .and I found a wonderful graphic from an eBay site that I have added here for your review & inspiration.  We are planning on having children activities that Tori (sp?) is hosting.  She has already been given a check for supplies for the wee folk.  (Yes I DO believe in fey folk!)

If you sent me a copy of the map, I might have gotten stripped.  I do not see any attachments on any recent missives.  Please do send it to me and lets look at it.

Bread, bread bread. . .who doesn't luv good fresh tasty bread!  I'm so up for this competition!

I am happy to say from the last time I spoke with our fine teachers, I had IMO/rumored the North's best in field: Damon - wine, Ox - beer, and Matthias - Meade!  Matthias mentioned he would bring some various sample/examples of the various styles of meade.  I should get some little disposable sampling sip cups.

Wow meade for the gift baskets!  That is exciting!  I can hardly wait to get my copy of the notes so I can start my three batches!

Are you also working on the scrolls for the event?  If you are, do you need any help say base coating the scrolls?  I can help with that if you like.

Yay! info!

I am more than happy to host the page on the current Chemin Noir page I host already, under 'events'. :)

If I have your consent to embellish, I'll get all spiff.  I sent you the map yesterday - did you receive it? If not, let me know and I'll send it again.  Not sure if it's 'pretty' enough for print publishing - it's good for web publishing, though, for folks to print and bring with them.

Yes: I will absolutely pledge to sponsor a special Bread Competition.

On the Brewing:  PLEASE tell me that you have included Matthias of Namron! We had talked about him a while back, and this good gentle is very interested in helping with the brewing classes. (He is also donating bottles of his brew to the gift baskets)  I touched base with him at Triumphe, and he is still more than happy to help.

-Zubeydah
<<<

Thank you ever so much!
Renault
Click for free info on detox treatments for drug & alcohol dependency.
http://3rdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifb8EhY2RBVgoHkgPqf7lQqU4b9ZCqheBZiSlPwIyvkrMQEn/