[Chemin-noir] FOTH goodies

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Sep 20 08:08:27 PDT 2007

Aoife -
You have to be really careful about raffling off alcohol.  It can be
construed as "selling" the alcohol which tends to perturb some government
agencies.  I've heard of people wangling ways around it, but really, it
would probably be better to err on the side of caution.
I'm sure that if you put out a call for raffle-able things, the Barony will
not let you down.  I know I have some trim (somewhere) and I could probably
manage some shortbread...............
Mercedes