[Chemin-noir] FOTH bread making competition

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Sep 21 09:42:55 PDT 2007

As an FYI, this is what I'm looking at doing for the bread making competition:

2 categories - Youth (up to age 16) and Adult

The rules are going to be pretty simple (and yes, I'm making them up as I type
this):

The bread is open to ALL types.

1 point given for presentation
1 point given for periodness /documentation
1 point given for texture
2 points given if it is baked on site, WITHOUT using the kitchen facilities.
2 point given for taste

In the (likely) event of a tie, it's whichever one I think tastes most yummy.
Poor me, I gotta sit around and eat yummy bread! *hand on forehead* oh, the
humanity!

The prize is gonna be something involving a lucious piece of amber.

-Zubeydah