[Chemin-noir] Will you address my need?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:58:16 PST 2008

Chemin-Noir,

You have done many wonderful things for me since I first experienced The DREAM through your eyes and your Hearts.

You are and always will be the reason I continue to be in this society.
It is Your love that brought The DREAM back into my Heart when You proved to me Love still mattered in our Society.

I would like to do what ever I can to support Your DREAM and make that DREAM be as bright and warm as the feelings for You I cherrish in my Heart.

Is is time for me to pay my membership fee to the SCA. Would any of you have a physical address (and zip code) I could write on my membership form, so that I may be counted within Your populace numbers? (I wouldn't receive a Blackstar so we wouldn't have to deal with forwording that)

It is a small gesture which I make but one that would mean a great deal to me.

All my Love,

Pooky

P.s. Please contact me via my email addy of 918-781-9652