[Chemin-noir] Cook out tonight

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Thu Jul 31 13:34:26 PDT 2008

In the can, like we used to do in Boy Scouts and even in the Army when I'd
bring my own munchies.  Good idea.  I'll grab a can or two of Wolfs Brand
Chili (without beans) along with that potato salad.

You actually *are* doing me a favor trying the beer.  The Dark Ale is my
favorite, and it bothers me that it didn't seem to taste quite right.  I
was trying it after fighter practice, and it didn't have the slightest
chill to it, so I hope that was the problem.  I only one sampling tap (I
forgot to bring any back from OKC for this style of keg, so I had to buy
one in Tulsa last night), which means it has to be moved between kegs.

  Miles

(I don't bring up a lot for my apartment because I've had contracts that
ended without any real warning several times in the past.  Then I have to
pack up everything and try to get it back to OKC in just one trip.  If
this job goes away, I might have to rent a trailer.)