[Chemin-noir] Northkeep Fighter Practice

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Tue Jun 24 20:04:52 PDT 2008

Hi everyone!
  Northkeep figther practice is every Wednesday at 7 PM.  I've attended
the last two and plan to go tomorrow evening, with a quick stop at High
Gravity (the brewing shop) on the way.  OK, High Gravity isn't really on
the way, but both are in Tulsa, so I'll be taking advantage of the drive
down to pick up a few things.  I drive a van.  Full-sized.  Plenty of
room for people, armor, shields, weapons, etc.  My cats do ride in the
van frequently, so allergy medicine might be a wise thing if
appropriate.  If anyone wants to head down with me, let me know.  I'll
be leaving at 5:30 (or just a little earlier) tomorrow.  That's just
enough time to get to High Gravity, grab what I need before they close,
and get over to fighter practice between 7 and 7:15.

  Miles
  cell: (405) 627-5674