[Chemin-noir] Pinic 06.12.08

Michael Kahn Kahn at West-Point.org
Wed Jun 11 21:50:59 PDT 2008

Your Excellency,
  It's located at Sooner Park in Bartlesville.  I'll repeat the
directions I received in an email:

Sooner Park is on Madison Road between Adams Blvd and Tuxedo Road.  The
entrance to the Mini Golf Course/Tennis Courts has the closest parking lot.

I did a Google Map showing the location of the park here in town.  I
zoomed out enough so you can see US 75.  Following is a link to the map:
 *http://tinyurl.com/47h3vm *

  If you can make it, it will be great to see you there!

  Best Regards,
    Miles