[Chemin-noir] Get-to-gether/Populace Make-up/Revel

Kathleen Mulligan katrine1948 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 15:20:45 PDT 2009

Lady Aoife--

Lady Katrine and Lady Toriea will not be at the get-to-gether, etc on 04/04/09.  Miah's school is having a fund raiser on the same night.  If it were any other Saturday and Lady Katrine was not doing a fill-in there would be no problem.  Submissions are at Laurel and as of this e-mail all submissions are 'in progress' which means kingdom has not be notified of acceptance.  Bye for now.

Lady Katrine
[katrine1948 at yahoo.com]