[Chemin-noir] Chemin Noir August Populace Meeting (Bartlesville Area)

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Mon Aug 24 19:26:05 PDT 2009

Greetings All!
August Populace meeting is this week'

Date:  Thursday, August 27th.
Time:  8PM to ?
Place: Dewey branch of Arvest Bank-Branding Iron Room
Directions:  Bank is located on the northeast corner of US75 and Don
Tyler Ave. in Dewey
The Branding Iron Room is the building just to the east of the bank on Don
Tyler.

All Chemin Noir members are urged to be present.  Any local people who
are interested in SCA activities are welcome.  Garb is optional for
members.  We welcome all our friends from Northkeep and sll other groups.
As you know, the time for Chemin Noir and Skorrgardes Event-Harvest Of
The Axe-is rapidly drawing near(Oct 30-Nov 1).  There are also plans afoot
for a SCA demo at Oklahoma Westlyan University in Oct.
We will be having our usual pot luck meal-if you wish-bring a dish or your
favorite snacks to share and bring your beverage of choice.
We look forward to seeing you there.

Aoife-on behalf of Ld. Ottokar Luther Von Holestine-Seneshal