[Chemin-noir] Help Day for Their Graces Willow & Jon

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:21:25 PST 2009

Hello my friends and those who have not met me,

There is one more day, tomorrow Wednesday Dec, 23rd starting 10:am,
before Willow and Jon get back from Texas where they have been
addressing Willow's triple Bypass medical stuff.

Beloved Count Finn has been working over at the house almost every day
for what seems a couple forever.

Tomorrow is a Big Help Day and making a bathroom wheel chair
accessible is primary on the agenda. 20 other things too.

If you can show up and help a little or a lot tomorrow Wednesday Dec,
23rd starting 10:am and ending much later it would definitely make a
good thing occur in their lives and count towards your Karma this
year.

If you can show up at:
228 East Mohawk Blvd.
Tulsa, OK 74106-2347

Please call Finn ~ Orchestrator of Goodness 918-834-6621. Phoning is
best but here is his info for future reference

Finn & Rosz ~ The Master of Ceremonies and Orchestrator of Goodness
918.834.6621 / f-ross at sbcglobal.net
1237 South Louisville Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74112

Thank you very much for involving yourself and making this happen!

My Gratitude and Love,
Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka