[Chemin-noir] [Cheminnoir] Chemin Noir Populace and Pot Luck Feast, 11/26/2009, 8:00 pm

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Mon Nov 23 20:04:45 PST 2009

Greetings!

There will be No populace meeting for Chemin Noir this month.
These are tentative plans to have a big potluck revel some-tim
in December.  Stay tuned and consider what would be a good time
for you...obviously we're going to come up against Christmas
holidays here too.

Please enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday...see you soon!

On Tue Nov 24  1:56 , Cheminnoir at yahoogroups.com sent: