[Chemin-noir] Chemin Noir September Populace Meeting

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sun Sep 20 19:43:41 PDT 2009

Greetings!
The September Chemin Noir Populace Meeting is this thursday, Sept 24th
Time: 8:00PM
Place: Dewey Branch of Arvest Bank, Dewey, OK in the bank's Branding Iron
Room.

Directions:  The bank is located on the north-east corner of US75 and
Don Tyler.  The building housing the Branding Iron Room is located on
the east side of the bank...there's a gazebo right behind it.  We always
have a potluck feast during the meetings.  We're rather informal, no garb
needed.  Bring whatever you like...though we always have plenty!  Bring
whatever you'd like to drink.
There will be an update and discussion on the preparations for
Harvest Of The Axe