[Chemin-noir] Cookout!

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 07:49:46 PDT 2010

Hello, Chemin Noir!

We will be meeting this Thursday at Sooner Park at 8pm for a cook out--at the pavilion I believe. Ottokar will be there with his scouts before we get there, so we are going to continue the fun. Could everyone post what they can bring to the list so we can be sure that all our bases are covered?

We will bring Death by Chocolate desserts, hotdogs and buns, and the paper plates and forks from before.

Thanks everybody! Hope to see you all there!

Voislava