[Chemin-noir] Beltane Games May 1st!!!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Apr 16 14:20:15 PDT 2010

DID YOU KNOW....

The Barony of Namron will be having a grand investiture at Beltane
this year? We will also host our archery, thrown weapons, bardic,
brewing and A&S championships as well as Celtic games, a maypole,
spang hewing, an itallian feast, and an awesome tavern!

The step down and investiture will be held on Saturday morning at
10AM. The games and championships will begin at noon. On Saturday
evening, after the bardic championship, we will hold a bardic circle
throughout the night as well as celebrate Baron Donnchadh's
retirement.

You can checkout the full schedule here:
http://beltane.scaevent.org/home/event-schedule

For directions to the site please go here:
http://beltane.scaevent.org/home/directions-to-site

Just about any other information about the event can be found here:
http://beltane.scaevent.org

We look forward to having a great time with everyone this year. Feel
free to cross post this to other lists!

Lord Orlando Giovanni Di Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com