[Chemin-noir] You don't want to miss Thursday!

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:25:57 PDT 2010

Why, you ask? Cause we're making the list field! YES! We have all the supplies ready to go, now all we need to do is assemble the pieces. Many many thanks to Igor for his awesome design, and many many thanks to Mary and Debbie for their help at Lowe's. We have a great group here guys! Come hang out and help us put this thing together:

Thursday the 29th @ Sooner Park (hopefully we can snag the pavilion)

8:00pm

See you there!

Tara