[Chemin-noir] dragon resource

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Aug 14 23:42:38 PDT 2010

hello everyone
I found this site that has lots and lots of Dragons. Please look at the medieval vs Asian dragons and then take a peek at the storytale dragons. You can sort of see where the modern dragon came from.
If you want to see some really silly dragons look at the ones on St. Margaret's page. I especially lik the black and white one chewing on her cloak.
http://www.isidore-of-seville.com/dragons/
I haven't gotten to the dragon legends. I am looking forward to finding some stories.
willow
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c678ca2768ce76902est02vuc