[Chemin-noir] seeking artists

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:32:14 PST 2010

Sooooo.... I'm working on some gift basket projects, and am interested in
commissioning artists in the Northern(est) Reaches of our fair Kingdom.  I'm
looking for individuals who might be willing to barter or trade or sell or
donate their work... types of things I'm looking for:

- woven trims / cords / lace
- new clothing items: Hoods, cloaks, tunics, veils
- raw materials for any sort of craft : exotic woods, yarns, embroidery
floss, gemstones, etc.
- embroidered items
- cartography
- food items: jams, jellies, pickles, jerky - any preserved, non-perishable
food item.
- naalbinding (hats/socks)
- woodworking
- award insignia (Kingdom of the Outlands)
- jewelry
- hand crafted candles
- period perfumes / ointments /  cosmetics
- Blank illuminated scrolls
- games
- armor pieces (gorget, pauldrons, bracers, etc)
- brewed/vinted items: cordials, meads, wines, beers that ideally _do not
require refrigeration_
- archery supplies (arrows / crowsbow or longbow strings, etc)
- rapier supplies (small bucklers, rapier tips, etc)
- leatherworking (pouches, bracers, etc)
- metalworking (knives, tableware, jewelry, circlets, etc.)

... pretty much any hand-crafted thing.

If you're interested in any of the various stuff I can do (illumination,
cooking, waterbearing, creating device graphics, writing bad poetry, etc)
and are interested in bartering, if you're willing to sell outright, or
would like to donate items... please contact me off list.  I'll also be
attending wInterKingdom.  Each item put in the baskets will have a gift tag
attached identifying the artisan and their home group and kingdom.

with thanks,

zubeydah