[Chemin-noir] Northern Regional Rapier Practice this Weekend

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Jan 18 12:32:04 PST 2010

Greetings All,
    This is a reminder that this Sunday will be the Northern Regional
Fighter practice at Camp DaKani in Oklahoma City. Practice begins at 1100AM
and will continue until 4PM.

We will focus on melee tactics and techniques. So, BRING YOUR SHIELDS! I
intend to organize everyone into local forces if possible. I plan to run
through several scenarios that will prepare us tactically for Gulf Wars this
year. After each scenario we will take the opportunity to discuss what was
done well and what was not done well.

I am encouraging maximum participation. Even if you do not intend to go to
Gulf Wars please show up so we have more realistic numbers for practice.
Some of you may be coming to OKC on Saturday for King's Round Table. If you
would like to stay overnight for the practice and need somewhere to stay in
OKC please contact me off list I have and can arrange crash space.

Look here for directions: *http://tinyurl.com/ygtp3dn*

If you are a local commander OR would like to be the local commader please
be on site @ 1015! If you have fighters that require authorizations then
please show up with them. I will not authorize anyone I have never trained
with and do not know unless they have a marshal to vouch for them.

in service to Ansteorra and to the Queen,

Lord Orlando Giovanni Di Gilead
Northern Regional Rapier Commander

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com