[Chemin-noir] Looking for info on an event

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:01:52 PDT 2010

Greetings, Kaun!

You may contact me, Tara Alexander aka Voislava, at russcrowelvr at hotmail.com for more information. I am currently the seneschal of Chemin Noir, the sponsoring group of Fair of the Harvest: Fall of the Dragon. You may also contact Lady Eve Donald, the autocrat of the event at her e-mail address, tresehardy at yahoo.com.

Yours in Service,

Voislava