[Chemin-noir] Meeting Tomorrow

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed Mar 10 09:40:23 PST 2010

Greetings Rowan
This is not a regular populace meeting.  The group has been meeting informally
at Wendy's as a get-to-gether.  However, as Vioslava said, we'll be discussing
our demo at Sunfest and the site plans for our event.  Please do come if you can,
we'd love to see you...we need all the help we can get;)!

On Wed Mar 10 16:24 , 'Johnson, Becky' <bjohnson at nordam.com> sent:

>Voislava:
>

>Is this your
>monthly Populace Meeting?
>

>Rowan
>

>aka
>

>Becky Johnson
>
>NEXUS Project
>
>bjohnson at nordam.com
>
>P Please consider the environment before printing this email

>From:
>chemin-noir-bounces+bjohnson=nordam.com at lists.ansteorra.org
Tara Alexander

>Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010
>8:51 AM
>
>To:
>chemin-noir at lists.ansteorra.org
>
>Subject: [Chemin-noir] Meeting
>Tomorrow
>

>Hey, everyone!
>

>I just wanted to remind those who knew, and tell those who didn't know that we
>have a meeting tomorrow night, Thursday the 11th, at Wendy's around
>7:30ish. We will be talking event sites, Sunfest, etc., so if you can make it,
>we would love to see you and hear your opinions! :) Sorry about the late
>reminder. Hope to see you all then!
>

>Best,
>
>Voislava
>

>Tara Alexander
>

>Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it
>now.
>

>This message is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not one of
the named recipients, you have received this message in error. Please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message (along with its attachments) in a way so
that no image of it is retrievable or accessible from the computer where this
message has been displayed or from any network to which such computer is connected.
Any use or disclosure of this message or its contents/attachments by anyone other
than the intended recipient(s) is expressly prohibited and could result in civil or
criminal liability.