[Chemin-noir] Bardic night? MoA&S

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Oct 24 11:02:45 PDT 2010

Hi folks
Winter is coming and that is a great time for sitting around and telling stories, singing songs and trying our best to do poems.
Lady Susun has offered her place as an half way point between Chemin  Noir and Northkeep as a place for a bardic party. It is perfect for a shared A&S and fighting day. We could do a little A&S and fighting training during the day and have a bardic revel at night. I should be fun.
What I need  to know is if anyone in Chemin Noir would be interested or if everyone is going away for the Holiday. If that is true would anyone be interested after the holidays.
Also if anyone on the list would be interested please contact me . I would plead with the A&S officers to get in touch with people and see if they are interested.
I expect this to start small so even 2 or 3 people would be enough to start.
I know some of you live outside of Tulsa and if you can come please contact me.
If you don't want to perform that is OK.
contact Duchess Willow de Wisp at this e-mail or 794-4075.