[Chemin-noir] Courtly Love ?

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:19:39 PST 2011

Greetings, Northkeep and Chemin Noir!

So, I'm working on a paper for class about the rise and influence of courtly love (I know--the greatest assignment EVER), and I was wondering if I could get some input from the populace. My lit professor thinks the SCA is pretty sweet (I know--he's a really smart guy), and I'm sure he'd love to hear some thoughts from us regarding the subject. Since courtly love is so near and dear to the hearts of you good gentles, I'd be very grateful if you might share your feelings on the subject. I'd love to read some particularly meaningful examples of courtly love you've experienced or shown to another, or perhaps what it means to you personally.

Thanks for your help!

Yours in Service,
Voislava