[Chemin-noir] to my favorite shire

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Mar 21 19:42:52 PDT 2011

to all the wonderful people in Chemin Noir
Greetings from Duchess Willow de Wisp
I am looking for some people to help me out at Castillan. I will be running the Non Static Arts Area and what our Baron like to call the Courtly Graces Pavilion.
I need help getting it set up on Fir. and Decorating the area. and During the day we will cheer fighters and and listen and watch the people doing the Non-static arts. I need a kind and enthusiastic audience. We will give out goodies and Largess and if we can we will sing and have a Courtly good time. I hope to get a courtly dance teacher and we may even learn some dances.
I will light the area and you can hang out in it on Saturday Night. Maybe we can have a party. I plan to go fire walking and any one who would like to go with me is welcome. Anyone who keeps up with me until I quit I will give a forfeit.
I will then need help with packing up on Sunday.
I need some firm commitments for set up and take down but the rest is come and go as it pleases you. If you see I am alone you can herd people over and run away.
 I will have games and will be takings  challenges in backgammon. I might even get whisk game started and if you bring things to gamble with Norse Dice is fun. (gambling things are broken or unbroken jewelry, rocks anything that you can convince the rest of us that the stuff is worth something).
I don't want to interfere with any serious business, like troll or the feast so don't think you have to help me. I will understand that you are busy.
Please contact me if you think you can help. 918-794-4075
Duchess Willow de Wisp