[Chemin-noir] Canton Cook Out

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Thu May 26 08:46:39 PDT 2011

Greetings

Please ignore the automated post about the branding iron room we will
be at the park

This coming Thursday May 26th 7:30 PM at Sooner Park in Bartlesville,
The
canton will be holding its first Cook out of the season. please bring
whatever you
would like to eat and possibly a dish to share. if you have garb please
wear it. we
are trying to increase our visibility to the public. This will be the
first of many
upcoming activities. everybody invited and if you have any interested
friends
bring them with you.

Any NorthKeepers that want to come would love to see you.

Ottokar Luther v Holstein
Seneschal of Chemin Noir