[Chemin-noir] Fw: [Steppes] Brush making

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 18 10:56:07 PDT 2012

Didn't know if anyone here would be interested in this, but here it is!

A votre service,
Elisabeth

Greetings, Gentles
from HL Lete Bithespring,

Do you know anyone who is adept at making an art brush out of cat whiskers? If they are out of Steppes, could you forward this to them?

I have enough of a collection, accumulated throughout the years, that I think a nice, long-haired brush can be made, not a thick one, but it should be good for long, thin lines. In later periods, it would be the size that might have been used for putting rigging on ships in marine pictures (where the term "rigger brush" came from).

Thanks in advance.

Lete