[Chemin-noir] Bardic Championship for Return of the Dragon

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:20:37 PDT 2012

Warm greetings!
I'm still looking for one more bardic judge for the Return of the Dragon championship, if anyone's interested. :) I will be joining Duchess Willow to judge, but I'd like to see one more person help us out for a nice uneven number. If anyone would like to volunteer, I'd greatly appreciate it! You can contact me on Facebook or email me at1tara.alexander at gmail.com To the contestants, remember, the theme is "The Summer of Flame", and we're using the Ansteorran Performance Judging Form found here under "A&S Judging Forms": http://moas(dot)ansteorra(dot)org. Documentation can be verbal, but bringing a short typed or hand-written hard copy for the judges is encouraged. Even if it's just your name, the title of your piece, your inspiration behind it, and the form you based it off of, etc. I can't wait to hear all the wonderful things you all come up with!
Also, we'll be having an informal class immediately after the competition for anyone who'd like to learn a few new songs! We're going to go through them as a group 'till we know them. All are more than welcome to attend. The goal is to have more voices joining in around the fire. :)
Yours,Lady Voislava Pevtsova, Troubador of Chemin Noir