[Chemin-noir] question about dragons

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Mar 6 12:00:12 PST 2012

Dear Gentles
Greetings from Duchess Willow de Wisp
at your Dragon event last time I sponcered a Dragon contest I found it fun. This time, if it is OK with you I would like to sponcer a "Dragon Show". It would be similiar to a Dog Show. During the Morning we would have tables out and people would their dragons from home on the table for the "class" of dragon. For example a table for Big dragons and a table for Small dragons.
We would judge the dragons and give out ribbons for first, second and third place.
Then during lunch and I am assuming that you are selling lunch?? the owners  best of classes would shown their Dragons to whoever is in the Hall. And with a sound test with applauds we would choose Best of show.
I would provide the sercuity for the Dragons during the morning and I would handle the "Best of show" and I would provide the ribbons and Prizes.
I could use some help in sign in but if you don't have people I will find people. and I could use space in the hall and about 6 tables.
If this is too much.
Then I would ask to do the simple best dragon I see contest. This is what I did last time.
Duchess Willow

51 Years Old But Looks 25
Mom publishes simple facelift secret that has baffled doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f566d09a381c1a93a30st04vuc