[Chemin-noir] Fw: [CALONTIR] Cook Symposium 2013

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 9 19:12:51 PDT 2012

Calontir Cook's Symposium 2013
April 26, 27, and 28th, 2013

It’s coming! It’s coming! Calontir’s 2013 Cook’s Symposium is coming!!! We will be once again meeting at Camp Marvin Hillyard in Easton, Missouri. This is such a fun site. We will have several rooms for classes, a big kitchen and a dining hall with a fire pit in the center suitable for cooking classes (we can cook on a fire pit, even if Mother Nature chooses to give us a good sprinkling  J). There is a limited amount of cabin space available (see below) as well as onsite camping too!

We are planning a track based around German Foodstuffs and I’m so excited to announce that Mistress Catrin von Berlin (also known as Gwen Cat) will be joining us for a weekend filled with food, fun and friendship! We are once again planning on having a potluck dinner feast and the round table discussions were such a popular addition to our last symposium that there’s a time slot reserved for those as well, in addition to all of the wonderful classes that will be available.

So pack up your baskets with pens and paper, reference books, recipes, teaching materials and your feast gear and come out and join us for the weekend!

We will be at:
Camp Marvin Hillyard - 9501 SE Hillyard Rd - Easton MO 64443
Site opens Friday 4/26 at 6pm and closes on Sunday 4/28 at 11am

Site Fees:
Adults - $10.00 + a dish for the potluck (plus $3.00 non-member surcharge as applicable)
Ages 17 through 8 - $7.00 and under 8 - free
There are a few cabins available to rent for $15.00, space for six people.
(Please prepay for all cabins to the event steward, NO reservation = NO Cabin!!)
Site is discretely wet
Camping is Available on site at no extra charge

The schedule will be coming up shortly, please contact me at the email address/phone number below if you are interested in teaching a class, leading a discussion, or reserving a cabin.

Event Steward:
HL Alianora de Olmandiers
ldy_alianora at yahoo.com
913-631-6326  (No calls after 9pm Central Time Please)
Please feel free to cross post this information to lists/interested parties throughout the Known World :)