[Chemin-noir] Round Table - July 21st

Dana Schuman annais2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:46:23 PDT 2018

Greetings O Mighty Chemin-Noir!

Round Table is the 21st of July in Denton, TX.

This will mark our 1/2 year of being dormant.  Kingdom is looking for
activity and involvement from our group and our individuals.  This is a
very important meeting for us.

Please make plans to attend.   There will be classes on Seneschal,
Treasurer, Herald, and other officers.  Also, we get to meet new people and
see those who help run this Kingdom.  It's also a chance to hear/learn what
other groups are experiencing and brainstrom.  We also get feedback and
information from Kingdom level from all the Greater Officers of State.

I am going.  And I want to know how many of you will be going as well.
Would any of you like to car pool?

Let me know!

Thanks,
Annais