[Chemin-noir] Event/Activity for Thursday July 1st

Seneschal of Chemin Noir seneschal at chemin-noir.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 28 18:56:36 PDT 2021

We are having our weekly meeting this Thursday July 1st from 7pm-9pm at the
Pavilion by the Bartlesville YMCA  located at Hensley and Cherokee come
rain or shine. The only way the meeting will be cancelled is if it is
thundering and lightning.

We originally were trying to set up a garb making class, but we have been
unable to find a location inside to hold it. So instead we will be taking
measurements to use when we are able to find a location, discussing
etiquette, and discussing activities the populace of Chemin Noir are
interested in so that we can set up weekly activities/classes to learn new
things and work on projects.

Yours In Service,
Lork Aki Veraine
Seneschal of Chemin Noir a Canton in the Barony of Northkeep
Member of the Incipient Principality of Vindheim in the Kingdom of Ansteorra