[Chemin-noir] **UPDATE: Vote for our Principality Heraldic Achievement!!**

Zubeydah Hanim zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:57:27 PDT 2024

 Hiya Northkeep & Chemin Noir !

Because a bunch of folks hadn't seen the previous announcements, Centurion
Charles the Grey (who is helping to coordinate the voting for our
Principality Achievement) just announced that they are extending the
deadline for commentary to SUNDAY the 26th!

here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexgmEJBbl3HbDiupe8_S7EqAoouw24V7WwBcAKME5Rft1BQA/viewform

Please make your thoughts known to our Coronet!  The rumors I've heard is
that about 1/4th of the paid membership has cast a vote - but their Serene
Highnesses would love more feedback!

--
Zubeydah Hanim, OP, Bastion of Vindheim
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra